Friday, May 27, 2011

U.S.A (I)

its freaking 8am here in the morning now and im awake yet again, this EARLY. in fact, i was up around 6 plus cause the sun comes up at that time everyday and spencer's room's binds arent working. i cant really sleep when there's light around and best part - i forgot to bring along my EYEMASK :( bahhh. but thankfully, i havent got any jetlag going on here cause i touched down at say 12mn when i arrived and the 24hr flight was enough to wear me out. no joke. i can't stand long haul flights :S even with in-flight entertainment, pillows, blankets and hell loads of food and all sort of drinks, i CANNOT take it. once i got onto my 3rd flight, i though my brains were gonna explode, seriously that bad.

ohyes, my luggage was kinda delayed when i got over here. i guess it's pretty much a very common thing to get your luggage misplaced when you do flight transfer. but thankfully, i was well-prepared. all thanks to spencer's 'awesome' past experience, i brought along one extra set of clothes with me in my carry-on bag and i got to change into a clean set of clothes when i reached the apartment. :D in any case, i got my luggage the very next day, won't be complaining too much.

anw, i havent been traveling around much cause the weather has been pretty much a killer, say around 12 degrees celsius. i dont even have anything suitable for this cold weather here :C spencer said it was summer? so i assumed it'll be at least 20 degree celsius and only brought along light-weighted clothings (AKA chiffon stuff) but i guess i can take solace in the fact that i at least brought ONE pair of jeggings. i'm hoping it will tide me through my entire trip! and yes, i was kinda like a ba-zhang(dumpling) for the first 3 days cause i literally just wrapped myself up in his leather jacket which was kinda meant for winter. hahahaha.

on thurs, the weather finally got a lil warmer - 14 degrees? actually, i would say that its the wind that kills and not the temperature. the wind makes it so exceptionally cold. brrrrr... anyhow, we finally got to go around madison to check out the surrounding area ytd and i bought a longchamp (yes ANOTHER) bagpack, a pair of leggings from GAP and spencer got me an uglydoll plushie ! hehe. happy G.

we rented the car today and im looking forward to more shopping later in the day!:DD

i dont exactly know how to load all my pictures on spen's mac. so yea, just 1 picture of us and me. heh.




miss all my lovelies in sg ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. do you miss me? please thank me for asking you to bring a pair of jeans for in case. get me stuffs yea? <3 your meimei

    ReplyDelete