Wednesday, April 27, 2011

People

'I hate the fact I can’t escape people. You try to avoid them at all cost yet you know you’re going to have to put up with them being around. I know that in life where ever I go there will always be a number of people whom I can’t stand from being either too proud or too annoying. I understand that that’s life and people are never going to be perfect, its just I don’t get why a person would choose to be a particular way. I can't remember when I got so bothered by people’s personalities. But as I grow up, I realize how much more I am starting to dislike people for their personality. Most of the time its the people I start to get close to. Maybe its because as soon as two people become so free with each other, they break the barrier to who they really are. The true self starts to show, even the negatives. I wish that people would realize that.'

No comments:

Post a Comment