Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vday 11`

Here's my belated entry for my first valentine's day with spencer. :)

Technically we didn't spend it together tho, cause he's 9265miles away from me(i actually googled this. haha) We didn't get to spend vday like all other normal couples, so we did it thru love mail parcels. Heh.

Although i didn't get any flowers (real ones) from him, he sent me flowers that'll sing + never wither. :DD

Cutezxzxz or what? Heh.

And this is the coolest part of the gift. My personalised 'book' :D

These are just some pages that I took, there are a lot more pages but I thought it'll be retarded to take picture of everything. So yea, here's just some to share alright? :)


Here's a song that's so apt for us.


With you is where I'd rather be
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me
I wish that you were here with me
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me

No comments:

Post a Comment