Saturday, April 3, 2010

Time stops like everything around me is frozen

i love to be home doing nothing :)

just spent the whole day home doing nothing. slept in till the afternoon, all thanks to the party last night. and, i fell down at zouk's stairs which resulted with me having abrasions on my right knee now. oh, and i got a cut on my ankle. so many injuries when i didn't even hit the dancefloor. loserrrrrrr G.

this week will be a good good week. i hope. hahas. birthday week always perks up my mood! :D and my little sissy told me she's gonna post my bday pressie to me via snail mail. she actually asked me for my hall address yesterday. so cute! hahas. can't wait! movie with spencer on tues, meeting the girlies on wed night for dinner and a great night out! (i hope) and clique dinner on saturday. YAY. but on the down side i've my shakuhachi exam on MONDAY. sigh. but i just wanna get over and done with with this module. its no fun playing the japanese flute at all. :\

someone commented i post too many emo post. so here's something for a change.

1 comment:

  1. Who complained you have too many emo posts? Haha. Let's watch a movie tgt! We haven't done tt in YRS! Enjoy your bday week girly :)

    ReplyDelete