Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today will be a good day .

i woke up today, looked into a mirror and thought i was at the zoo.
my dark eye circles are horribly visible. i look like a panda :C
FML .

the effects of studying has taken a toll on my poor facial complexion :\

its one more day to liberation!!
but its so tough to get myself to study when i'm alrd into the holiday mode. ha. especially when none of the papers have been very much hopeful , it kinda drains your motivation awayyyyy. sigh.

oh, talking about 'sigh' i suddenly remembered i was telling xin how my blog post have been getting shorter and shorter these days, it used to be pictures with words, words, lesser words, one paragraph of words and recently it was just one pathetic line. she suggested that i should just continue the trend. so technically speaking, this post should only contain only one word - 'sigh' . since life has been so sad for me. but i decided not to do that cause i really woke up today looking like a panda and decided to blog.

alright, gotta go back to studying for physics already . bye world :\

I cannot go to the ocean.
I cannot try the streets at night.
I cannot wake up in the morning.
Without you on my mind.
So you're gone and I'm haunted.
And I bet you are just fine.
I'll make it there,
Easy to walk right in and out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment