Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Never forgotten .

this morning's weather over at ulu ntu was so good for sleeping. but i couldnt afford to sleep in. sigh. couldnt even sleep last night cause all the mechanisms kept going through my mind over and over again and refuse to stop to let me into lalaland >:C and the worst part, i still couldnt handle my organic chem quiz today. i didnt expect each mcqs to be 2 freaking marks?!?! and there were like 20 qns. i'll be glad just to be able to pass the quiz. but i have no idea how i'm suppose to get my 4.0 gpa by the end of this sem in order to apply for a change of course to econs. i'm really suffocating in bio science :\

anw, its one down and one more to go for this week. one more quiz for my introductory to biology module on thursday. just got a hint from my cute tutorial teacher that its not gonna be easy before my clique left school today. like it helps to know that the paper is gonna be tough and there's only one more day left to study? hahas. heck it. i really have this urge to just quit school. BUT, what can my A level cert do ... really wished i could hit the restart button and start life all over again.

hopefully, my weekend plans for partying will be on! i really needa get a break from all these shit from school. i have 5 lab reports on hand which will be due one by one by the end of this month. its driving me crazy just looking at molecules now.
btw, jetstar's having this one for one air ticket deal to bkk for $193 and i'm so tempted to buy and go over! but i just can't find anyone who can confirm availability in may. anyone interested? the deal ends on this thurs!

ok, gtg! meeting xinxin!

No comments:

Post a Comment