Saturday, March 12, 2011

Immuned


i'm getting so immune to this - my virtual life. maybe as we grow older, we start to learn to settle for less, we are satisfied with leading a mundane life even. it doesn't really matter to me if a real homosapien is actually seated/standing right beside me anymore. because the people i really wanna spend time with seems to live in cyberspace all the time. life's sad like that. at times, i don't even feel like i have the energy to bring my lazy bum out to meet anyone. i've gotten too used to this, sitting-in-front-of-the-computer-days i guess. is this bad? :\

sigh. i need more energy to keep me moving seriously. im getting sick of going through my days as it is. and even my daily arguments are always the same. i'm getting pretty tired of it all. don't ask me how long i can sustain this. because that's a question i cannot answer. and sometimes, it's not that you aren't giving enough. i'm just expecting too much.

She thinks she’s getting better but really, she’s just getting used to the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment