Sunday, August 15, 2010

Skype

Hahas. I bet spencer didn't even know that i took candid pictures of him during our skype session earlier. But seriously, our rship has come to a point where we are surviving solely on skype sessions. (Other than msn )Which is pragmatically, the best solution for now.

Sigh. I still can't believe I've gotta learn how to deal with another LDR just 2 months into a rship. Not exactly the kind of rship I was expecting, especially not after how my first one ended. I guess we'll just have to take one step at a time and see how things goes. Maybe its just fate, I need to go through this no matter what. Perhaps the biggest test in my life.

In any case, I can't wait for him to get back to madison where he can use his data plan on the go and for me to get my BB soon so that i can no longer needa count on my untrust-y ebuddypro on my cui iPhone(i've dropped it far too many times :\) soon soon. i need sept to come soon! although that mark the start of year 2 for me in NTU.

Suck balls. I hate school. And I can't believe how 4 months passed by so quickly :C happy days are indeed short-lived. I need to party soon. A need to release a little emotion to make myself feel better.


'It really starts to hurt when I pretend it doesn't.'

[ps: help me click on the nuffnang advert on the left if you can! thankq! :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment