Sunday, June 13, 2010

did i ever mention i hate people with low EQs. they seriously piss the hell out of me. its like, if you choose to use those hurtful and insensitive words on others, i could use it on you too. but to use it on you just brings me down to your standard. its far too easy to be insensitive and spurt out words in seconds but did you ever realise that it could take a long time for that someone to walk out of that hurtful experience, just because of what YOU said without sparing a thought for them. you need to have a taste of your own medicine.

and cmon, we now live in the 21st century and everything changes, especially with time, change is the only constant we are left with. it's annoying how someone refuse to acknowledge the fact that i am entitled to live my own life and decide how i should be able to make my own decision. stop trying to do the mind games with me. i dont take that shit.

hate it hate it hate it.
(/edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment