Thursday, May 6, 2010

Next

its the same air , same compass, same table i'm at. but yet, the air somehow feels fresher and the vibes around me seems happier as well - exams are finally overrrrr!! :D

its time to party, work, catchup with friends , spend some time doing what i really enjoy, and if i were to list them all out, there would be a zillion and one things i wanna do. so little time indeed. but the upcoming 4 months break would be a time to relax and get away from all the buzz since school started last august. and it's fascinating how fast a year in university gets. come next august, i'll no longer be a 'freshie'(yr1) anymore. it'll be interesting to look at how the yr 1s get lost in school. hahas. okay, i think that's kinda evil. nvm.

got quite a few trips planned out for the next few months to come and i'm hoping i won't needa cancel my bkk trip especially. i'm yearning so much to head back to platinum mall and chatuchak market for some good bargains and not forgetting enjoying the cheap Swensens ice cream everyday.

oh yea.. and my initial plan of not working and slacking for the 4 months break ain't gonna come true for the reason that i needa finance my own travelings. even more so after my impromptu decision to head to taiwan during my recess week in october. but i guess it'll all be worth it!! no pain no gain.

moving out of hall tmr! packing. omgggg. i can imagine all the naggings that's coming with it :\
okay, heading out now! gonna do a lil retail therapy in town before meeting my two favourites! :D


And when you slammed the front door shut, a lot of others opened up. So did my eyes so I could see that you never were the best for me.— Over you . Chris Daughtry

No comments:

Post a Comment