Thursday, March 25, 2010

For all that matters

after all that fun yesterday with shar and mel, i can't wait for my holidays in may! the long awaited 4 months break. hopefully my mummy don't force me to go get a full-time job tho. she has alrd hinted to me, via my sister, to go get a full-time job during my long break. so that i wouldn't be home doing nothing/slacking my life away. but that's exactly how i intend spend my 4 months break actually. hahas. it's not everyday where you get a 4 months break, especially after graduation and we all start working full-time(busy busy). and since i still have a substantiable income from my weekend tuition classes(with like what 5 students!?!?), at least suffice for my current spending, i really don't see the need to go and get another job. (ok. to put it plainly, i'm just lazy) albeit, i have this feeling that i will regret burning my weekends off through tuition during my 4 months break. getting too far-fetched here. i needa get over april before i can start planning my itinerary for the hols. heh.

anyhow,with each day passing, and me not mugging hard enough, i know i am so so so dead for this sem yet again. sigh. trying to do some research on the 5 lab reports that i have on hand now. but with sleepy spells casting, i can't bring myself to do anything productive now. all that's going through my mind is S.L.E.E.P

yeah, i needa spend all my time with my notes/books/reports now. freak.

(ps: its a wed night and i'm in hall. i totally deserve a pat on my back, don't i ? =D )

No comments:

Post a Comment