Monday, December 28, 2009

Illuminating star

school's starting in less than 2 weeks time :C needa start adjusting my bio-alarm soon!
sleeping at 4am, waking up at 2-3pm. having no appetite in the morning and binging at night is so not the way life is suppose to be. (btw, morning meaning the time i wake up which is 2-3pm. hahas.) i just finish a tub of B&J- that's how i binge. its my second tub for the month already. O.M.G. someone, please remind me i'm getting fatter each day.

2009's coming to an end soon. can't believe how fast this year flew past! but seriously, it felt like the most wasted year. maybe due to the past 12 years of studying... it seems like a norm to be studying all the time. but for the past 12 months, i only spent 3-4 months studying? just doesnt feel right. although, given a choice, i would rather study as little as possible. who in the right mind would love studying huh?? (excluding nerds and geeks of course)

i shall attempt to summarize 2009,

i spent first half of the year working at MOE, making many new friends and having loads of fun albeit working life still suck.

our favourite time of the day - LUNCH BREAK.
and this is where we had our favourite yummy barchormee. XD

here's more of the happy times.
my first working partner - xinyu. one of the most retarded worker i've met. super slack too... i really enjoyed working over at that department more... (don't kill me calvin =X )
and for my 'last' day, the TC gang decided to hold a farewell gathering for me,as my contract was a one month thing. how sweet huh? (: but i still ended up staying fot the next 4 months -.-
i just moved to another department...
AND guess what. they designed a cake for me PLUS sang the BIRTHDAY song to me when it wasn't even my birthday.
theme was uniform day. explains why the whole gang of us were in uniform.
we had many many outings! very happening TC gang indeed. hahas. and fyi, we were the winning group la. hahaha.
this was at suntec, helping out for some induction thingy.
happy yiyan , G and sleepy audrey.
tea party (:
this was yiyan's last day if i rmbed correctly...
my last day!
and here's my bosses!! so many huhh.

BFF !!
how could this year be perfect, without her!
Farewell for wk.

Next up would be all the partyinggggg for this year!

DSA gang FTW (:
tequila shots XD
MEOW-LODY. my bestest clubbing buddy!!
P !

meowwwwww. love you girl!
clubbing babes (:
post prom.




lots of partying after my breakup, i know. hahas. but school played a part too... being all so sucky and wrong course. but i'm glad there were friends who were there to hold me and support me through it all. thank you girls!(:

some random thoughts. i guess most of us, at this point of time, are trying to keep in contact with everyone we know but somehow everyone seems to be busy with their own lives. its scary. i cant imagine how it would be when we all move into our working life. what would things become? :C meetup soon friends!

so that kinda summed up 2009 for me. what about you?


this journey hasn't been easy and your assumption was wrong. you thought too highly of me. i'm afterall that little girl who still breakdown now and then, not as strong as you thought. to tell the truth, i still well-up when i read the letter over and over again. too many memories, too many thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment